The neurological trauma patient: easy cheesy lemon squeezy approach in practice
23 Mar 2024
Spinal trauma - Clare Rusbridge
- To appreciate the importance of a different approach to the neurological trauma patient
- To appreciate that ‘thinking pathophysiologically’ is essential in order to diagnose and treat the trauma patient
- To develop a diagnostic approach to the spinal trauma case.
Head trauma - Marios Charalambous
- To develop a diagnostic approach to the head trauma case
- To understand the importance of diagnostics and their limitations in the trauma patient
- To understand that sometimes doing less is more.