Antibiotic Use in Ophthalmology Cases
21 Mar 2024
Should antibiotics be used in ophthalmology cases? - Lorraine Fleming
- To understand when it is appropriate to prescribe antibiotics for an ophthalmology case
- To differentiate between prophylactic and therapeutic use
- To ensure that they are given by the correct route and appropriate frequency.
What antibiotics should we use? Is there anything else? - Richard Everson
- To review the antibiotics that are available to use
- To learn to use diagnostic procedures to help decide which antibiotic to use
- To be aware of additional options to combat bacterial infections.