Congress Student Bursary
A unique opportunity for veterinary students, helping you experience Europe’s premier small animal veterinary event completely free of charge and participate in dedicated student lectures and networking opportunities.
- Develop workplace skills with the dedicated Congress Student Stream on Friday 5th April 2018 in Hall 6
- Experience the majority of the fantastic range of lectures at BSAVA Congress 2019
- Receive £200 support towards your travel and accommodation
Make sure you complete your application by the closing date of 14th December.
Terms and Conditions
- Each applicant must be in their final or penultimate year at university and a BSAVA Student member in the UK or Ireland before they submit their Student Bursary Application. It's free and easy to join BSAVA as a student member here.
- Those who wish to take advantage of this bursary must attend the student stream and all 4 days of BSAVA Congress. You will also be required to complete a feedback survey after Congress has finished. If you are unable to attend the Student Stream and the remaining days of Congress your bursary will be offered to another applicant.
- Applications will be entered into a draw after the closing date of 14th December and the successful students will be notified by the end of January 2019.
- The payment of £200 will be made upon receipt of the completed survey.