Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to enter the BSAVA Banquet 2017 ticket giveaway!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is The British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA), Woodrow House, 1 Telford Way, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 2AB
2. Entry into the competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the competition you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry and already booked to attend BSAVA Congress either as an exhibitor or delegate
4. To enter the competition you must retweet and share the appropriate message from the @BSAVACongress Twitter account or BSAVA Facebook account and answer the daily question. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
5. Maximum one entry per entrant per day
6. The daily competition will close each day at 11.59 – entries must be received by this date
7. There will be 30 prizes for the competition, each of which shall consists of two tickets to the BSAVA Banquet at BSAVA Congress on 7 April 2017. 3 sets of 2 tickets will be given out each day from 24 March to 2 April inclusive
8. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entrants received
9. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside BSAVA’s control, The BSAVA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes and The BSAVA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
10. The competition winners will be notified by a direct message on Twitter or Facebook the following day.
11. The competition winners are subject to the BSAVA Congress Registration Terms and Conditions: http://www.bsavacongress.com/Register
12. Winners will be asked to provide their full name, contact address and contact telephone number. If such information is not provided within a reasonable time of such request BSAVA reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award such prize to a different winner.